Auphonic has released Auphonic Multitrack, an app that takes multiple input audio tracks, analyzes and processes them, and then creates a final mixdown automatically. It’s typically intended for interviews and dialog over music beds. Leveling, dynamic range compression, gating, noise and hum reduction, crosstalk removal, ducking and filtering can be applied automatically, based on the analysis of each track. Loudness normalization is used on the final mixdown, with targets for television (EBU R128, ATSC A/85), radio, podcasts, mobile and more, along with true peak limiting. Auphonic Multitrack is available now. A personal license is $89, while a commercial license for up to 5 users is $349. Users of Auphonic Leveler are eligible for a 33% discount. It requires OS X 10.6 or later.
- What's New? • January Sale on Guitar Libraries Sounds And Effects SoundsAndEffects
- Redmatica Compendium • Sierra broken? jesusginard
- Production & The Gig • Free Progressive House Loops equinoxsounds
- What's New? • ProducerLoops.com Releases 'Essential Future Bass Vol 1' equinoxsounds
- What's New? • Bingoshakerz releases Deep House & Future House Vocals bingoshakerz