Auphonic has released Auphonic Multitrack, an app that takes multiple input audio tracks, analyzes and processes them, and then creates a final mixdown automatically. It’s typically intended for interviews and dialog over music beds. Leveling, dynamic range compression, gating, noise and hum reduction, crosstalk removal, ducking and filtering can be applied automatically, based on the analysis of each track. Loudness normalization is used on the final mixdown, with targets for television (EBU R128, ATSC A/85), radio, podcasts, mobile and more, along with true peak limiting. Auphonic Multitrack is available now. A personal license is $89, while a commercial license for up to 5 users is $349. Users of Auphonic Leveler are eligible for a 33% discount. It requires OS X 10.6 or later.
- Production & The Gig • Free Trance Loops From Sunny Lax equinoxsounds
- What's New? • 'Cargo - Spaceship Sound Effects' Released - Bluezone steve8
- What's New? • ProducerLoops.com Releases 'Future Bass Vol 3' Sample Pack equinoxsounds
- What's New? • Bingoshakerz releases Compact Series: Key Labeled Kicks bingoshakerz
- macOS High Sierra compatibility G