Is this Site Dead? Bad update Info!

Forum for hijacking, general discussion, chatting and off-topic posting
Anton Torres

Post by Anton Torres » 25 Jan 2005, 22:17

:lol: Thanks for the correction. No, I've not dropped off of the MSZ forum. But I am still waiting patiently for a rekindling of activity there. I'll just have to be ready for the release.

And then there were three,
Anton
Anton

ndstephens
Site Supporter

Post by ndstephens » 26 Jan 2005, 00:38

Rogue wrote:WTF???

I don't think we needed confirmation: Fucanay is not a sneaking reptile and would not intrude 'eden' in such a way... if you can't avoid humiliating long time members can you at least give them the credit they deserve?

geez this site is worst than a bad remake of Snow White with a biblical overtone lately... one thing is sure however: the Apple is indeed poisonous.

HA!! relax rogue, it was a joke, obviously you didn't get it. i like fucanay. i was trying to lighten things up a bit instead of staying in a pissy mood. lighten up. :cry: nice metaphor btw...i guess.

fucanay
Site Supporter

Post by fucanay » 26 Jan 2005, 08:49

ndstephens wrote:
Rogue wrote:WTF???

I don't think we needed confirmation: Fucanay is not a sneaking reptile and would not intrude 'eden' in such a way... if you can't avoid humiliating long time members can you at least give them the credit they deserve?

geez this site is worst than a bad remake of Snow White with a biblical overtone lately... one thing is sure however: the Apple is indeed poisonous.

HA!! relax rogue, it was a joke, obviously you didn't get it. i like fucanay. i was trying to lighten things up a bit instead of staying in a pissy mood. lighten up. :cry: nice metaphor btw...i guess.
How ya doing Nate. Long time no hear from.

fucanay
Logic Apologist, Resident Asshole, kanker Dumb ass callerer, and Former Heritage, Marc Schonbrun and ∞ Hater

noka
Site Supporter

Post by noka » 26 Jan 2005, 09:38

fucanay!! extinguishing fires!!!! woo woo!! :twisted:

ndstephens
Site Supporter

Post by ndstephens » 26 Jan 2005, 10:30

How ya doing Nate. Long time no hear from.

oh i'm good. the reason you haven't heard from me is b/c you've been in the slammer for two weeks. you didn't become anyone's bitch did you? that mug shot picture is awesome. i want one!!! ban ME damn it.