Logic crashing when scanning files for project manager

Discussion of Apple Logic Pro, MainStage, GarageBand and all related applications
Stress

Logic crashing when scanning files for project manager

Post by Stress » 30 Jan 2007, 12:55

:cry: everytime i try and scan files in project manger logic crashes. new intel mac and usb 2.0 drives. anyone having the same problem? doesn't matter what drives i select to scan

lostmemories

Post by lostmemories » 30 Jan 2007, 13:39

Yes, same problem on Powerbook G4 PPC, Logic Pro 7.1, and internal disk, project manager never worked for me :cry:
The only way is to indicate directly my logic directories into the project manager, to avoid a full disk scan.

deny1809

Re: Logic crashing when scanning files for project manager

Post by deny1809 » 29 Jan 2019, 03:30

Hey there,

You are facing logic crashes while scanning? I was also facing the same issue but after lots of research, I have fixed it with some of the technique. First of all, close that Logic and open finder and
After that Follow:- Macintosh HD > Library > Audio > Plug-Ins > Components
Copy the plug-ins that are causing the problem from this folder to your Desktop. Once copied to your Desktop, delete them from the Components folder.
Start Logic and open the Plug-in-Manager under Logic Pro > Settings > Plug-in-Manager
Click the button Reset & Rescan Selection.
Close Logic after the scan has finished.
Move the plug-in files from the Desktop back into the folder "Components". After that, you will have fixed the issue. Hope this would help.
Thanks!

Document scanning