Abelton Live 8

Discussion of Ableton Live and exclusive effects, hardware or instruments

Abelton Live 8

Postby banditblack » Sat, 08 Jun 2013 3:32 pm

I'm having problems getting through to any type of tech support so I'm hoping someone has a suggestion or send me in the right direction. Everytime I try to send ANYTHING to Abelton, whether it is sending them my authorization code, just logging onto their website with my passcode, or trying to send them any type of help request I am met with a "CSRF Verification failed:Request aborted:more info is available with debuge=true." In doing some research this a security denial by Abelton thinking it is being attacked. I've tryed making sure cookies are accepted like the net suggests, I've tryed switching to another Interenet server, no luck.

Does anyone have any suggestions or alternet numbers? I'm not going to have much luck if I can't get anything through!

Thanks!
banditblack

Re: Abelton Live 8

Postby G » Sat, 08 Jun 2013 4:38 pm

I just set up a Novation Launchkey controller (great keyboard, btw) and had no trouble registering the free copy of Live 8 lite that came with it. You seem to be connecting here a-ok — have you had trouble anywhere else?

Can you view their site at all? If not, I can try to find a contact email address or phone number for you.
MacBook Pro 15" (2016) . Radeon Pro 460 . UA Apollo Twin DUO . macOS Sierra . Logic . FCP . Get Info
G
Owner/Admin

Re: Abelton Live 8 and "CSRF verification"

Postby banditblack » Sun, 09 Jun 2013 12:32 am

I think I have a line on a west coast distributor number available to me Monday morning, but who knows when they will pick up/answer the phone. Any advice help would be appreciated. No problems on any other website.
banditblack

Return to Live