Blue Cat Audio has released a new version of Blue Cat’s Dynamics, its all-in-one dynamics processing plug-in for Mac and PC. In addition to Mac Audio Unit and VST compatibility, this new version introduces many new features and enhancements, such as mid/side processing, new channels selection and linking options, display zooming capability, as well as other details making this plug-in even more flexible.
What’s new in 3.0:
- Mac VST support
- Mac Audio Unit support
- Mid/Side processing capability
- New stereo linking options
- Enable/disable processing on each channel
- Customize the range of the meters and zoom/navigate in the display
- Automation output can now be disabled for hosts that do not propose automated parameters choice
- Improved accuracy of MIDI output
- New Presets
- New installer (much faster install, improved upgrades)
- Brand new documentation
A special upgrade price is available for existing customers, and others can purchase the plug-in with 20% discount (one month introduction offer). The plug-in is available alone or within the Blue Cat’s Master Pack bundle. The company also proposes promotions on all their plug-ins until the end of May, to celebrate the port of all their plug-ins to the Mac platform.
Discuss Blue Cat’s Dynamics in our Effects forum.