Sound Radix has released 32 Lives, a 32-bit to 64-bit Audio Units (AU) plug-in adapter compatible with virtually all 64-bit Audio Units host applications, including Logic Pro X.
In July 2013, Apple introduced Logic Pro X, the next-generation version of its professional audio software, bringing many new features and improvements and an updated user interface. Moving forward with new technologies, the new Logic Pro X is a modern, 64-bit only application, which means that older 32-bit plug-ins will no longer work in Logic Pro X. Previous projects that were created in Logic 9 or earlier that include 32-bit only plug-ins will not fully open in Logic Pro X. Enter 32 Lives.
32 Lives is a new application, capable of generating 64-bit Audio Units versions of your loved and hard-earned 32-bit legacy plug-ins, helping you to cross over to the new Logic Pro X smoothly and transparently. Older Logic 9 sessions will completely load into Logic Pro X, including all presets, parameters and automation. No special re-wiring or routing is required. All your 32-bit only plug-ins will again re-appear in the plug-ins menu as they always did.
- Creates 64-bit adapter plug-ins for your 32-bit only Audio Units plug-ins.
- Transparently loads your legacy TC PowerCore, Abbey Road, URS and other plug-ins into Logic Pro X and other 64-bit Audio Units compatible DAWs.
- Fully compatible with older sessions, loads all presets, parameters and automation.
- Ultra-low latency and high CPU efficiency.
- GUI workflow is transparent and doesn’t require additional clicks and windows.
- Compatible with Logic Pro X, Mainstage 3, Final Cut Pro X, Garageband X, Live 9, Digital Performer 8, Studio One 2, Audition CC, and Tracktion 4.
- Compatible with OS X Lion, Mountain Lion and Mavericks.
32 Lives is an Intel Mac-only application, requiring Mac OS X 10.7.5 or above and an internet connection for authorization.
Purchase 32 Lives now, via direct download from Sound Radix for $99. Educational discounts are available. A free trial version is also available.