PSP Audioware has released InfiniStrip, an infinitely configurable channel strip plugin based on 20 years of experience in tracking, mixing, and mastering. PSP InfiniStrip can be used for mixing, tracking, or live streaming/broadcasting anywhere you need a great sounding and easy to configure channel strip, without having to worry about latency. There is none. You can also swap out modules while maintaining parameters, to instantly compare the sound of the different compressors and EQs.
Steve Levine, producer, mixer and engineer (The Clash, Culture Club, The Beach Boys, Motorhead, Ziggy Marley):
It’s taken over 7 years of painstaking research and development by the talented PSP team, but its really worth the wait ….this is a very powerful addition to any producers DAW set up…..and for those who like to track using plugins the BIG plus with infinity strip is the ZERO latency – it is a blessing I’m also thrilled to have been asked to contribute a few of my GOTO presets…enjoy!
PSP InfiniStrip v 1.0.0 includes the following 22 modules.
- Gain [NEW] – pure gain with automated gain adjustment
- Pre 60s [NEW] – as Gain plus valve type of preamp emulation
- Pre 70s [NEW] – as Gain plus discreet preamp with a transformer
- Pre 80s [NEW] – as Gain plus discreet transformer less preamp
- ADC 90s [NEW] – as Gain plus 12 bit nonlinear analog to digital converter
- Basic Filters [NEW] – low and high pass filters with three slopes options per filter
- Pro Filters [NEW] – Basic Filters plus middle filter with five filters types to choose from
- S.C.Filters [NEW] – as Pro Filters but dedicated for the side chain processing
- Expander [NEW] – expander with built in side chain filters and optional external side chain input
- Gate [NEW] – gate with side chain filters and optional external side chain input
- Ducker [NEW] – ducker with side chain filters and optional external side chain input
- Opto Pressor [NEW] – optical compressor with optional external side chain input
- FET Pressor [REDESIGNED] – redesigned for channel processing version of the PSP FETpressor with optional external side chain input
- VCA Pressor [NEW] – VCA compressor designed for channel processing with optional external side chain input
- ChannelQ [NEW] – general purpose equalizer
- preQursor [REDESIGNED] – redesigned for channel processing version of the PSP preQursor
- RetroQ [REDESIGNED & UPGRADED] – redesigned and upgraded for channel processing version of the PSP RetroQ
- VCA Lim – in strip implementation of the PSP TwinL
- Opto Lim – in strip implementation of the PSP TwinL
- Master Control [NEW] – fader, width, balance and meter
- De-esser [NEW] – unique dresser algorithm
- De-hummer [NEW] – hum noise reduction algorithm
PSP InfiniStrip is available now for $199, with a special intro price of $129 until April 14, and then an extended intro price of $149 until May 10. Owners of other PSP plugins should log in for an even better loyalty discount. It requires macOS 10.8 or later, an AU, VST, RTAS, or AAX plugin host, and the free iLok License Manager application. A hardware USB iLok dongle is NOT required, however, it is optional.