Harrison Consoles has released AVA Vocal Flow, an all-in-one vocal processing suite complete with 7 routable mixing elements along with input and output controls. It provides the ultimate mixing workflow for achieving pristine vocal mixes efficiently, with Harrison’s “True Analog In-The-Box” sound, yet without any extra hassle.
AVA Vocal Flow features
- Vocal Character – A unique 2-band vocal EQ that moves to match the singer’s note, and accentuate either the fundamental (Body) or harmonics (Clarity) of the voice. Boost the highest harmonics to get an effect similar to distortion but without any aliasing!
- 32C Channel EQ – A 4-band EQ complete with High & Low Filters. Directly based on the Harrison 32 series consoles’s highly sought-after channel EQ.
- De-Esser – A specialized Compressor for removing sibilance in vocals or speech. Based on the DSP found in Harrison’s MPC digital film consoles.
- Leveler – A fast & effective vocal compressor derived from the Harrison Mixbus channelstrip.
- Vocal Effects – Chorus, Delay, and Reverb for livening up vocal recordings.
- Master Section – Includes controls for Routing, Polarity, Input Trim, and Output Trim.
Harrison Consoles AVA Vocal Flow is available now for $179, with an intro price of $89 for only the first 3 days. It requires macOS 10.7 or later and an AU, VST, or AAX plugin host.