HoRNet Plugins has released the new ThirtyOne MK2, a spectrum analyzer and graphic EQ plugin, both with a standard 31 one-third octave bands. This pair of tools is very common in every rack of any live mixer as the final tool in the master bus, for this reason HoRNet decided to recreate the behavior and specific time response of a very common Italian analog spectrum analyzer. The equalizer is also inspired by analog units, allowing ThirtyOne MK2 to recreate a familiar master chain workflow.
This second version of one of their bestsellers includes everything that was found in version one, including the loved “Auto EQ” feature, and adds more.
- Each band of the equalizer can be bypassed.
- Each band of the equalizer can be put in solo mode.
- Each band of the equalizer can be disabled for the AutoEQ.
- A new Auto EQ algorithm.
- A new improved way to edit the compensation curve.
- Compensation curves can be exported and imported.
- Presets export and import.
- GUI fully scalable and hardware accelerated.
HoRNet ThirtyOne MK2 is available now for €20.99, or approximately $25. Owners of ThirtyOne can upgrade for €2.99, or around $3.65. The plugin requires macOS 10.9 or later and an AU, VST, or AAX plugin host.