PRESS RELEASE — Norwalk, Connecticut — ASCAP-winning, BAFTA and MTV VMA-nominated composer/producer Tom Salta (Deathloop, Halo series, Tom Clancy Series, Prince of Persia, Wolfenstein), and award-winning virtual instrument developer and engineer David Molnar (Renegade Soundplay, Moog Music, Line 6) have joined forces to create Auto-Bounce by Tom Salta, a new application enabling Logic Pro users to automate the time-consuming process of processing stems, multi-tracks and mixes.
Auto-Bounce is an application that runs alongside Logic Pro, allowing users to automate the monotonous and time-consuming task of running stems, multi-tracks, and mixes. With Auto-Bounce, you can choose any combination of tracks, folder stacks, and summing stacks to bounce. You can bounce out different cycle ranges, mute AUX channels for running “dry” stems/mixes, and bypass FX plugins on the Master Out channel. You can also save entire job sets of bounces for easy recall.
As a long-time Logic Pro user, I have always dreamed of the ability to automate the monotonous and time-consuming process of running stems, multi-tracks, and mixes. Auto-Bounce is the realization of that dream. Auto-Bounce is like having your own virtual assistant, giving you the freedom to do something else while all of your stems and mixes are bounced for you.
GRAMMY-nominated artist and producer Philippe Saisse attests:
Tom Salta rose to the challenge and made this tedious task a cinch, automating endless and repetitious steps that take hours, saving us mounds of time and avoiding stems errors in the process. Now you can upload your stems directly to your cloud of choice while tending to more productive activity. I highly recommend Auto-Bounce.
The Auto-Bounce team is committed to supporting the humans behind the music. To this end, a portion of its proceeds will be donated to MusiCares, which provides critical health and welfare services to the music community, including mental health resources.
As music creators, we generally spend too much time alone in the studio. It’s important for our physical and mental well-being to get out as much as possible. Auto-Bounce helps address this need.
- Bounce complete sets of stems and tracks with just a few clicks.
- Bounce wet and dry stems and/or mixes simultaneously. Mastered and un-mastered too.
- Bounce multiple mixes with different settings and even different start/end ranges.
- Create custom and dynamic naming conventions for your stems and mixes. Auto-Bounce can automatically include dynamic values such as track numbers, tempo, time signature, SMTPE, sample rate, and date. It can also add whatever separators the user chooses.
- Save and Load entire job sets for easy recall.
- Automatic warning if metronome is on prior to bouncing.
- The ability to “lock” tracks that are included in every bounce.
- Additional ways to notify the user when stems are complete.
- Automatically create click tracks
- Automatically export to movie
Auto-Bounce by Tom Salta is available now for $299, with an introductory price of $199. It runs on macOS 11 Big Sur and higher and requires Logic Pro version 10.7.4 or higher.