- It is now possible to define custom velocity settings for layers in Auto Sampler.
- It is now possible to set minimum and maximum trigger velocities when sampling in Auto Sampler.
- Auto Sampler now allows up to 16 velocity layers.
- Auto Sampler no longer prematurely stops recording between zones.
- The Auto Sampler Round Robin setting is now saved as expected.
- Auto Sampler parameters are now restored as expected when a concert is reloaded.
- Meters are now displayed as expected after sampling in Auto Sampler.
- Auto Sampler now allows the creation of multi-sample Round Robin keymaps.
- Auto Sampler now allows custom defined velocities ranges.
- Auto Sampler settings saved as part of a default MainStage concert are now recalled as expected when the default is loaded.
- Auto Sampler no longer sometimes hangs when sampling long sustained notes.
- Auto Sampler no longer creates stereo samples when sampling mono sound sources.
- Auto Sampler no longer sometimes creates unexpectedly long samples when creating one-shot recordings from certain Audio Units plug-ins.
- Auto Sampler no longer sometimes creates truncated samples for some notes when sampling from Audio Units instrument plug-ins.
Discussion of KeyMap, AutoSampler, ProManager and all related Redmatica applications
1 post • Page 1 of 1